The last two days I have been quite tired during my workouts and unable to burn the same amount of calories, according to my Polar hrm, as I used to. I have been reading a bit and I'm afraid it may be what I fear: workout fatigue, meaning I need more rest. I don't want to rest, I don't want to wait even a day but perhaps I have been working my body too much. But I don't want to take a day off so instead I am going to do two yoga workouts instead of the weights that I normally would have done. I feel tired even now. Of course, my sleep schedule, is, you guessed it, still messed up! Maybe another nights sleep will help. I don't know, I'll see how I feel tomorrow. I am also not eating super regularly and could use more protein and vegetables, in general.
I just hope I can recover from the fatigue, because otherwise I will just end up getting more fatigued each week.
I'm just worried. I feel like this is all a whole lot harder than I had expected. I mean I have been through it before, but I have never tried so hard and I definitely feel like it's working but when you don't see in the mirror what you see in your inspirational pictures that I love so much.
I am hoping that the number on the scale will be worth it but that is why I am not weighing myself because I need to realize that this should be enough - the differences that are taking place in my body should be enough.