I have been working out everyday. Except, I took a break yesterday. I really feel like I needed it. I felt like, afterwards, that it was totally well-deserved and well-used break. I also ate out, and today as well but it was reasonable and portion-controlled and fairly healthy.
I have been working out like a beast. Every single day I workout lots. On one day I do dancing and high-incline walking on the treadmill. And, on the next day I do upper-body weights and some more walking. According to my heart-rate monitor, I am burning lots of calories - about 1000 maximum, with an average of about 800 calories. I enjoy it and it isn't too intense. I spend around 2 hours working out.
I am, still, not weighing myself, though I am curious.
I must be honest: I am still not happy with my reflection in that every morning I awaken and the first thing I do is scrutinize my tummy in the mirror and it always seems to look the same. I know I am being ridiculous because obviously a change in my body shape will take more than just 10 days of hard exercise. But, still. I just can't shake my desire for a flat stomach in the mirror. As long as I don't let my expectations derail my plans - I remind myself everyday to just keep doing it and I also laugh off my disappointment because it is unwarranted. Because I am not weighing myself, I don't know how much weight I have lost. I just need to be happy with myself and my hard work - and I am. As always, I wish I had started earlier, but that is not like me - I always procrastinate.
I am also going to continue my workout into June. I want to keep going and see how much progress I make before I go on vacation.
I still have not kept up with my work which is annoying me and my sleep schedule is still very messed up. Or of course, I could do the work during the night when I stay awake, but I don't seem to do that. Instead, I watch tv, surf the net, looks at fitspo or blog. I read, too. But, that is only when I resignedly go off to bed and read a bit before falling asleep.
Still a child, definitely not a 26 year old grown-up, yet.